By partnering with a global recruiter like SRI, you will expand your network of contacts and have access to top positions at fast-paced start-ups, expanding mid-sized companies and Fortune 100 corporations. With a large and extensive network of contacts, and 40 years of experience in the employment market, we were able to introduce 3,000 professionals to prospective employers in 2010.
Trusting relationships. After an initial prescreening, an SRI recruiter will be assigned to you based on your functional role and industry area. You will be contacted for a one-on-one interview so we can discover the person behind the resume. All of our communications with you will be discreet and confidential, on terms that you establish upfront. Our global recruiters are experienced professionals, and we strive to develop a trusting relationship with all of our candidates.
Hear what our candidates have to say: Read our candidate testimonials.
The perfect match. What sets us apart is our commitment to aligning candidates with companies that offer the perfect match of culture and opportunity. We will keep you updated on new leads and send you only on interviews that we think would be a good fit. Throughout the process you will receive continual feedback, even after a successful placement is made.
Learn more about our Candidate Services.
Contract opportunities. SRI takes great pride in our longstanding relationships with contractors. From the benefits we provide, to being there to personally answer any questions, SRI truly makes every effort to make contractors feel as if they are part of the SRI team. To learn more, visit our contractors page.
Where to start. Our global recruiters look for dynamic, innovative leaders seeking personal challenges and career growth. Review our practice areas below to learn more about our work and the positions we fill. Then, complete the resume upload form on the right, or contact us via postal mail with:
- A cover letter with a short introduction and a description of the position you are seeking, with job title if applicable.
- Your salary requirements.
- A list of at least three professional references.
- Any additional information or documentation, such as scanned copies of certificates from continuing education coursework.
- A short list of technical programs, languages or competencies, if applicable.
- If you are not a U.S. citizen, please state the nature and status of your visa or green card application. Learn more about working in the U.S.
Our Practice Areas
SRI provides global recruiting solutions across a wide spectrum of industry sectors: