We are looking for a Recruiter to join our team in Schaumburg, IL to support clients in Silicon Valley. Recruiter will work on requisitions across Software Engineering, Data Science/AI, DevOps and Product Management.
What you will be doing:
- Partner closely with Client Account Manager and serve as an advisor in developing and executing effective and creative sourcing strategies and evaluation techniques.
- Source, screen and qualify candidates; establish a firm grasp of candidates’ expertise, motivations, timelines and decision criteria.
- Manage the interview process and interviewer feedback. Skillfully understand candidate feedback. Collaborate closely with Client Account Manager and Client in the closing process.
- Provide excellent high-touch candidate experience and outstanding follow-up.
- Bring your creative, positive energy to a collaborative and high-performing team.
Things that we would like you to have:
- BA/BS degree preferred.
- Full-cycle recruiting experience.
- Proven track record of identifying, attracting and closing candidates in a demanding, high-volume hiring environment. Specifically, having worked for companies in Silicon Valley is ideal.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written), including ability to speak comfortably about technical topics with both hiring managers and candidates.
- Excellent client relationship consulting skills. Ability to build positive working relationships with your business partners; problem-solve together and offer innovative and creative solutions to recruiting challenges.
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) LinkedIn and other sourcing tools
- Demonstrated organizational skills, ability to prioritize and execute.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent follow through.
- Ability to work independently and maintain flexibility with changing deadlines and priorities.
- Experience with sourcing cloud development roles is a plus.
- Strong passion for providing exceptional candidate experience.
- Experience recruiting for Machine/Deep Learning, Data Science, and Core Software Engineering roles
- Experience recruiting for Big Data: Hadoop, Spark; Languages: Python, Java, SQL; Cloud: Google Cloud, AWS, Kubernetes; Hardware: FPGA, ASIC, SystemVerilog
Please forward resume with salary requirements to: Careers@sritalent.com