Executive Search Consultant
Life Science Executive Search Practice
We are seeking a dynamic business professional to join our Life Science Executive Search Practice (Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology).
The successful candidate will work as an Executive Search Consultant teaming with the Global Practice Head.
The incumbent will be leading global business development initiatives, client relationship management and actively executing SRI’s sales and search strategies.
- Conduct business development initiatives across the Life Science space
- Track and identify prospective candidates utilizing a variety of channels
- Assess executive talent (Director, VP, GM, SVP) to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and compatibility for retained searches
- Conduct interviews across all cultures (US, EU, Asia, Latin America)
- Present shortlisted candidates and provide detailed profile summaries
- Offer guidance and facilitate the negotiation process through its completion
- 5+ years of experience
- Inside or Outside sales experience
- Enthusiasm for the healthcare space
- Pharma / Biotech experience is a plus
- Ability to communicate with C level executives (Fortune 500)
- Role requires strong desktop research, written, computer and organizational skills.
Full on-site training provided by Systems Research, Inc.
Please forward resume with salary requirements to: [email protected]