SRI offers outstanding opportunities for ambitious professionals seeking to build a rewarding career. If you are looking to leverage your talents and pursue a role that offers variety, exposure, growth with a high earning potential, a career at SRI could be the perfect fit.
Our team members have a unique combination of inquisitiveness, drive and business acumen. They enjoy working with business leaders, including VPs, CEOs, directors and managers in a variety of industries. Every day at SRI is fresh, exciting and challenging.
Careers at SRI are rewarding, both personally and financially. Many of our team members have been with us for more than 10 years.
Benefits for recruiting careers at SRI include:
- Energetic and fast-paced work environment
- High earning potential
- Top-flight major medical and dental insurance plans
- Comprehensive training program
- Rewarding incentives and contests, including both domestic and international trips
- On-site fitness center
- In-house cafeteria
SRI is seeking Sales Professionals for our Schaumburg and Bellevue offices…
SRI is a premier provider of talent through our performance, commitment, professionalism and teamwork. We help our clients succeed and we improve the lives of our candidates, contractors and employees. Talent for Success – Success for Talent.
We are currently seeking Sales Professionals to actively participate in all facets of our business.
Core responsibilities include:
- Promote SRI and close business by selling themselves, SRI and our search and staffing services; develop a portfolio of clients by building high powered relationships.
- Sales and search execution. Actively participate in search and staffing strategy; develop target companies; obtain appropriate industry specific resources, business development information, and industry, market, and company trends.
- Establish strong professional relationships through networking to identify top-tier talent; obtain their credentials via networking software, search engines, blogs, directories, and network calls.
- Evaluate competencies, background, and skills; determine the candidate’s or contractor’s suitability for submittal. Provide detailed and comprehensive notes and database information.
- Evaluate competencies, background, and skills; determine the candidate’s or contractor’s suitability for submittal. Provide detailed and comprehensive notes.
- Drive search and staffing solutions to a successful completion; ensuring top-tier candidates and contractors are delivered to the client.
- Role requires strong desktop research, written, computer and organizational skills.
Please forward resume with salary requirements to [email protected]